Broadcast Date: August 21, 2019
AWS offers a variety of data migration and transfer services to help you move everything from gigabytes to petabytes of data by using network links, express mail, or even a tractor trailer. In this tech talk, we'll cover a few key data migration services, including the AWS Snow family, AWS DataSync and CloudEndure, as well as host an interactive discussion about common customer use cases. Learn which technologies are best for your various needs, and how they work.
- Learn which data transfer tools are best to move data to Amazon S3 and Amazon EFS
- Learn how to decide between using online or offline data transfer solutions to get data into AWS
- Learn how you can do an automated migration of VMs to AWS at no charge
Who Should Attend?
Cloud Architects, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Administrators, APN Consulting Partners
- Chris Rogers, Technical BD Manager, Storage & Migration, AWS
- Paul Reed, Principal Product Manager, AWS Storage
- Bryan Berezdivin, Technical BD Manager, Snow Family, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.