Broadcast Date: November 20, 2020
Prior to the launch of Audible Plus and Premium Plus, Audible set out to improve the reliability and latency for their media streaming customers by removing dependencies on legacy infrastructure. To achieve this, Audible used Amazon CloudFront and [email protected], navigating design trade-offs and discovering best practices along the way. In this tech talk, learn how Audible tuned CloudFront and [email protected], made architectural decisions, tested performance improvements, and seamlessly migrated from a competing CDN.
- Learn about best practices, key metrics, and how to navigate trade-off when exploring CDN migration
- Discover how Audible architects an advanced, highly performant, and reliable media streaming platform
- Deep-dive into the migration, exploring integration, rollout, and performance results
Who Should Attend?
Software Developers, Software Development Managers, Software Architects
- Ted Middleton, Edge Solution Architect Lead, AWS
- Ronak Patel, Software Dev Engineer III, Audible
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.