Broadcast Date: February 27, 2019
Enterprises migrate to the cloud in search of speed and agility, cost savings, workforce productivity, and operational resilience. The daunting realities of data transport, however, apply to most projects. How do you gracefully move from your current location to your new cloud, with minimal disruption, cost and time? What is the smartest way to actually move your GB, TB or PB of data? In this session, learn about solutions and tools available to help you plan your cloud migration in a way that positions you to get the full benefits of the cloud. Learn about all the benefits the cloud has to offer and how the AWS Migration Acceleration Program and AWS-managed cloud migration tools can help you with the journey.
- Understand the Cloud Adoption Framework and how it can help you plan your cloud journey
- Learn how to group and rationalize applications and plan migration waves
- Learn about AWS Migration Acceleration Program, AWS-managed cloud migration tools, and how both can help you embrace the cloud faster and for maximum benefit
Who Should Attend?
Developers, Architects, DevOps Engineers, Business Decision Makers, CIOs, CxOs
- Umesh Sampat, Sr. Manager, Tech Leader Team, AWS
- Jill Krzewina Stoddart, Sr. Manager, Enterprise Product Marketing, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.