Broadcast Date: March 20, 2019
As the amount of data we gather is increasing exponentially, distilling key insights for business users and decision makers is becoming more difficult every day. While dashboards and reports provide users with visual access to information, for many, finding the relevant insights, anomalies, and correlations is bounded by their understanding of data and analytics. Amazon QuickSight is the first BI service to incorporate powerful ML capabilities that are designed to help anyone discover the story behind the numbers. QuickSight can now perform automated anomaly detection, predictive forecasting and generate natural language summaries that give every end user the same level of insights as a data analyst with point and click simplicity.
- Learn how to apply QuickSight's ML powered anomaly detection to your dashboards and reports
- Understand how to do predictive forecasting
- Learn how to integrate ML powered natural language summaries into your dashboards
Who Should Attend?
Business Intelligence teams, Data Analysts, End Users, IT Professionals, Product Managers, AWS Partners
- Luis Wang, Principal Product Mgmt, AWS
- Quinton Alsbury, Product Management Leader, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.