Broadcast Date: October 29, 2019
Customers are looking to achieve cloud computing benefits and leverage cloud technologies for mission-critical applications. Customers also want to be ensured that they can continuously scale-up in a cost-efficient manner. In this tech talk you will lean about how to identify underutilized compute resources using the Cost Explorer Resource Optimization report and estimate the potential financial benefit for your organization on right sizing them. We will also talk about how to deploy a consistent process to continuously check and execute on right sizing opportunities.
- Learn about AWS Compute pricing models
- Learn how to leverage Resource Optimization recommendations
- Learn how to build a cost management strategy, incorporating pricing models, and resource rightsizing
Who Should Attend?
Cloud Practitioner, Project Manager, Program Manager, Cloud Specialist, Finance Manager
- Arthur Basbaum, AWS Cloud Financial Management, AWS
- Erin Carlson, Sr. Marketing Manager, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.