Broadcast Date: July 29, 2022
Amazon SageMaker Studio Lab is a free ML development environment that provides the compute, storage (up to 15GB), and security—all at no cost—for anyone to learn and experiment with ML. Join us for a hands-on demo where you start with an email address and end with an ML model in cloud. If you don't have an account yet, make sure to register at https://studiolab.sagemaker.aws for free so you can follow along.
- Learn and experiment with ML using a no-setup, free development environment
- Find out how you can setup an account and choose compute power
- Discover pre-packaged ML frameworks
Who Should Attend?
Students, ML Learners, ML beginners
- Michele Monclova, Principle Product Manager , AWS AI Platforms
- Mia Chang ML Specialist SA, AWS WWSO AI/ML
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.