Broadcast Date: October 02, 2020
Customers are looking to migrate applications running on Oracle or SQL Server to Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) or Amazon Aurora for PostgreSQL or MySQL to reduce application ownership costs and licensing complexities. In this tech talk, we detail commonly strategies used by Amazon Database Migration Accelerator to migrate custom-built applications written in Java or .NET using Oracle or SQL Server databases to PostgreSQL or MySQL. Specifically, we will talk about how we analyze your application and database for feasibility, how we pick the right destination database service, decide on a migration strategy, and prepare a project roadmap. Lastly, we will present an overview of the additional solutions and programs we offer to assist with in your migration journey.
- Learn how Amazon Database Migration Accelerator (DMA) migrates your application from Oracle or SQL Server to Amazon RDS or Amazon Aurora for PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Learn about tools and techniques used by Amazon DMA to execute these migrations
- Learn about the add-on programs and solutions offered by AWS to assist with you in your migration journey
Who Should Attend?
Software Developers, Database Engineers, Solution Architects, IT Managers, Software Development Managers
- John Winford, Sr. Manager, Product Management, AWS
- Kapil Kapoor, Sr. Product Manager, AWS
- Sandeep Brahmarouthu, Sr. Database Freedom GTM Specialist, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.