Across the healthcare industry, organizations are increasingly turning to AI- and ML-enabled technologies to not only streamline and optimize processes, but also improve clinical outcomes and patient experiences. For those considering these technologies, the choices in the market can be confusing, which is why KLAS recently published AWS in Healthcare 2022: A deeper look at artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities.
This report, a follow-up to KLAS’ 2021 report on Amazon Web Services (AWS), examines the experiences of healthcare organizations using AWS AI/ML offerings including which technologies are being used, the overall customer experience, and the impact of these offerings.
Read the report to:
- Discover why healthcare organizations choose AWS over other cloud providers
- Learn about the most common use cases for cloud AI/ML solutions
- See why AWS customers view AWS as a strategic partner
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Read the KLAS report:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.