Broadcast Date: December 17, 2018
Managing point-to-point connectivity across many Amazon Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs), without the ability to centrally manage the connectivity policies, can be operationally costly and cumbersome. And for on-premises connectivity, you need to attach your AWS VPN to each individual Amazon VPC. In this tech talk, we'll discuss how AWS Transit Gateway significantly simplifies management and reduces operational costs with a hub and spoke architecture. Each network only has to connect to the Transit Gateway and not to every other network. Any new VPC is simply connected to the Transit Gateway and is then automatically available to every other network that is connected to the Transit Gateway. This ease of connectivity makes it easy to scale your network as you grow.
- Learn about the features and benefits of AWS Transit Gateway
- Learn how to simplify your networking and connect VPCs and VPN at scale
- Learn how to get started with AWS Transit Gateway
Who Should Attend?
Developers, Engineers, IT Professionals, Architects, Technical Decision Makers
- Mohamed Hassan, Sr. Product Manager, AWS
- Nick Matthews, Principal Solutions Architect, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.