Broadcast Date: February 28, 2020
Savings Plans is a flexible pricing model that provides savings of up to 72 percent on Amazon EC2 and AWS Fargate usage. Savings Plans offers significant savings over On Demand, just like Reserved Instances, but automatically reduces your bills on compute usage across any AWS Region, even as your usage changes. Savings Plans provides you the flexibility to use the compute option that best suits your needs and continues to save money, all without having to perform exchanges or modifications. Attend this tech talk to learn how to get started with Savings Plans using AWS Cost Explorer. We will walk you through a demo of Savings Plans recommendations in AWS Cost Explorer and different considerations for signing up for Savings Plans.
- Learn how Savings Plans is the easiest way to save on compute
- Learn how to use AWS Cost Explorer to decide on a baseline commitment for Savings Plans
- Learn how to use cost and capacity optimzation products from AWS to optimize your AWS infrastrcture
Who Should Attend?
IT Managers, Finance, LOB
- Pranesh Ramalingam, Principal PM, Amazon EC2, AWS
- Matthew Cowsert, Senior Product Manager, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.