Broadcast Date: September 29, 2020
Today, many financial services and healthcare organizations use documents to gather customer data via loan applications, rental agreements, patient intake forms, or medical claims forms. These documents hold valuable information the organization needs to process and understand. In this tech talk we will go over a solution using Amazon Textract, Amazon Comprehend, and Amazon Augmented AI to provide organizations with a machine learning solution, no experience required, to overcome document processing and analysis at scale.
- Learn how to overcome manual and error-prone document processes by using machine learning
- Learn how to reduce costs by implementing scalable solutions to overcome manual process like data mining, applying in-house technology and reducing employee time spent by using machine learning
- Learn from Assent Compliance how they are using AWS Machine Learning services to overcome their complex document processing needs
Who Should Attend?
Business Decision Makers, Developers
- Ashish Khare, Sr. AI/ML GTM Specialist, AWS
- Corey Peters, Sr. Software Developer, Assent Compliance
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.