Broadcast Date: 20 April, 2020
Incorporating infrastructure as code (IaC) into software development practices can help teams and organizations improve automation and throughput without sacrificing quality and uptime. In this tech talk, we will primarily focus on AWS CloudFormation and the AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK), two services that can be used to help you efficiently utilize AWS resources in a safe, repeatable, and standardized manner. After watching this tech talk, you will better understand how to leverage AWS tools to provision and manage infrastructure, deploy code, and automate your software-release processes.
- Learn the fundamentals of Infrastructure as Code, including what it is and why it can make managing your cloud applications more efficient
- Learn how to use AWS services like AWS CloudFormation and AWS Cloud Development Kit to provision and manage infrastructure, deploy code, and automate your software-release processes
- Gain a high level understanding of other infrastructure as code tools, like AWS OpsWorks, AWS Service Catalog, and Hashicorp Terraform
Who Should Attend?
- Richard Boyd, Sr. Developer Advocate, AWS Code Services
- Luis Colon, Sr. Developer Advocate, AWS CloudFormation
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.