Broadcast Date: May 21, 2019
Incorporating infrastructure as code into software development and testing practices can help teams and organizations improve automation and throughput without sacrificing quality and uptime. AWS CloudFormation is a mature, widely-used service that helps automate cloud resource management and application deployment in a predictable, repeatable way. In this tech talk, you can learn about CloudFormation testing best practices, including what tools are available and when to use them, both while authoring code and as part of testing stages in a continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline.
- Understand how to approach testing infrastructure deployment code
- Learn about testing and troubleshooting infrastructure code while authoring
- Learn how to integrate infrastructure code testing in deployment pipelines
Who Should Attend?
Software Developers, Software Architects, DevOps Practitioners
- Luis Colon, Sr. Developer Advocate, AWS
- Dan Blanco, Developer Advocate, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.