Broadcast Date: September 30, 2020
For organizations ready to explore the cloud, disaster recovery provides an inviting entry point. With CloudEndure Disaster Recovery and AWS, you can minimize downtime and data loss, improve recovery objectives, and reduce IT resilience costs. You can also lay the groundwork for migration at the same time. In this tech talk, we show you how CloudEndure Disaster Recovery continuously replicates your servers into AWS, enables you to easily test your production workloads, and simultaneously sets you up for a simple lift-and-shift migration. We also demonstrate how, once you have migrated to AWS, you reap the benefits from rehosting your applications and can improve resiliency in the face of disruptions, such as human error, application failures, data corruption, ransomware, or other attacks, with CloudEndure Disaster Recovery.
- Learn how you can leverage your disaster recovery strategy to build a foundation for migrating to the cloud
- Understand how to apply cost savings and better application performance and availability from disaster recovery in the cloud to build a better business case for migration
- Learn why 2x faster server performance on AWS during a disaster convinced Malibu Boats to expedite their data center migration to AWS
Who Should Attend?
Disaster Recovery Manager, Cloud Architect, Cloud Engineer, Manager / Director of Cloud Operations, IT Admin, Manager / Director of IT, IT Infrastructure Analyst, Business Continuity Director
- Gonen Stein, Head of Product Strategy, CloudEndure, AWS
- Garrett Pollard, Disaster Recovery Specialist, CloudEndure, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.