Broadcast Date: 28 April, 2020
Attend this webinar to learn about the automation capabilities offered on AWS for SAP. We will demo AWS Launch Wizard for SAP, a new service that helps SAP customers deploy SAP applications on AWS. We will also demo Infrastructure as Code solutions and discuss automated SAP installation and configuration management solutions. Having a full picture of these tools and services will help you learn how to run SAP on AWS efficiently on a modern cloud platform.
- Gain better understanding of the services and tools AWS provides to migrate and manage SAP workloads
- Understand how the services are connected
- Apply this information to your own SAP migration to enable faster and more secure migrations
Who Should Attend?
SAP and AWS community of migration experts
- Chris Williams, Senior Consultant, AWS
- Abhishek Ram, Leader, SAP Product Mgr, Tech, AWS
- Naresh Pasumarthy, Principal Partner SA, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.