Broadcast Date: December 16, 2019
EC2 offers over 250 instance types for you to run a broad range of workloads. AWS Compute Optimizer helps you to ensure that you are using optimize instance type for your workloads. In this tech talk, we will talk about considerations of choosing optimal EC2 instance types for your AWS workloads in order to optimize performance and cost. We will be featuring AWS Compute Optimizer, a new service that makes it easy to ensure you are using optimal EC2 instance types.
- Understand how to choose optimal EC2 instance types
- Get tips on optimizing for performance and cost
- Learn how to use AWS Compute Optimizer
Who Should Attend?
Infrastructure Managers, Infrastructure Operators, DevOps Engineers
- Chad Schmutzer, Principal Developer Advocate, AWS
- Letian Feng, Sr. Product Manager, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.