Broadcast Date: 21 April, 2020
What are the challenges, reasons, and considerations for companies moving from on-premises and hybrid contact center solutions to the cloud? With the speed of technology today there are a number of factors that need to be taken into account to ensure you make the right decisions. In this tech talk, Omer Minkara, VP & Principal Analyst at Aberdeen, will share findings from new research on how a cloud-based omni-channel solution influences contact center success. He will also share insights on what best in class, average, and laggard contact centers should do to gain maximum cost and productivity efficiencies.
- Learn the challenges and benefits observed by on-premises, hybrid and cloud-based contact centers
- Research-based suggestions that can guide your contact center buying decisions
- Deep dive into real world examples of Best in Class, Average and Laggard contact centers
Who Should Attend?
Business Decision Makers, Contact Center Managers, IT Managers, Developers, Software Engineers, Users of Amazon Connect
- Omer Minkara, VP & Principal Analyst, Aberdeen
- Jeremy Puent, Sr Connect Specialist Solutions Architect, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.