Broadcast Date: On-Demand
In our new remote-work world, managing a virtual contact center poses several new and existing challenges for contact center managers, administrators, and agents. Learn how the easy-to-use omnichannel cloud contact center, Amazon Connect enables businesses to quickly set up fully operational and scalable contact centers, accessible from anywhere. We will cover best practices to easily onboard and train to agents. We will also offer tips and real-world examples for scaling quickly when experiencing high call volumes for seamless customer service.
- See how easy it is to set up an Amazon Connect contact center in just minutes
- Learn how customers are using Amazon Connect to empower agents with virtual contact centers
- Understand what resources are available to help you think long-term for your virtual contact center
Who Should Attend?
Business Decision Makers, Contact Center Managers, IT Managers, Developers, Software Engineers, Users of Amazon Connect
- Rob Pittfield, Sr. Solutions Architect, AWS
- Mike Wallace, Manager, Solutions Architecture, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit: