Broadcast Date: October 01, 2020
So, you’re designing your AWS multi-account structure, and looking for recommendations on how to control access for your cloud builders? In this tech talk we will discuss multiple ways of managing identities in AWS and provisioning access to AWS services and resources while highlighting some of the tradeoffs you may encounter. You will walk away with practical examples, best practices, and considerations on how to successfully manage access to your AWS accounts.
- Learn about AWS Management Console access best practices
- Understand AWS CLI access best practices
- Learn how to integrate with existing identity sources via AWS SSO and AWS IAM
Who Should Attend?
AWS Cloud Admin, Identity Admin
- Jesse Fuchs, Sr. Security Specialist Solutions Architect, AWS
- Yuri Duchovny, Solutions Architect, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.