Broadcast Date: March 25, 2020
Cloud migration can be a complex undertaking, especially for organizations with continuously changing workloads, mission-critical databases, minimal tolerance for downtime, and extremely tight deadlines. In order to simplify and expedite their large-scale migration to GovCloud, a U.S. government agency worked with Credence Management Solutions and used CloudEndure Migration – an automated AWS solution that quickly lifts and shifts workloads to AWS. In this tech talk, you’ll learn what best practices the government agency implemented in order to migrate five applications, with more than 70 external interfaces, 200 virtual machines, and 300 TB of data in just 138 days – almost six weeks ahead of schedule.
- Learn why a government agency chose CloudEndure Migration for its large-scale migration to AWS GovCloud
- Find out how they solved technical challenges
- Get tips on how to mitigate risk during migration and other best practices
Who Should Attend?
Cloud Architects, Cloud Admin, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Administrators, Customers Interested in GovCloud, Migration Practice Leaders, Solution Architects, Enterprise Application owners, Cloud Migration leads
- Jonathan Trelles, Partner Solution Architect, AWS
- Carlo Tedesco, Technical Lead, Credence Management Solutions
- Atul Mathur, Principal/CTO, Credence Management Solutions
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.