Broadcast Date: June 27, 2019
In this tech talk, we focus on how to discover and explore application dependencies in your on-premises environment using AWS Application Discovery Service and other existing sources of data. We also show how you can plan, track, and complete your migration project using AWS Migration Hub.
- Learn how to profile workloads and identify utilization patterns to make better migration decisions
- Learn how to use AWS Migration Hub to generate recommendations for right-sized EC2 instances
- Learn how to analyze application dependencies collected from AWS Application Discovery Service and other data sources using Amazon Athena and Amazon QuickSight
Who Should Attend?
Enterprise Architects, Cloud Engineers, IT Leaders, DevOps Engineers, Finance Managers, Project Managers, Operations and Infrastructure Managers, Application Managers, Consultants, IT Managers
- Michael Sciscenti, Sr. Product Manager, Migration Services, AWS
- Carmen Puccio, Principal Solutions Architect, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.