Broadcast Date: March 31, 2020
Building a successful IoT solution depends on the tens of billions of devices that sit at the edge, in our homes and offices, in factories and oil fields and agricultural fields, in planes and ships, and automobiles – everywhere. With AWS IoT services, you can harness the data generated by your IoT edge devices and enable them to act intelligently. Solution Accelerators can help you build solutions for industrial, consumer, and commercial use cases using AWS IoT Greengrass. In this webinar, learn how you can use AWS IoT Greengrass Solution Accelerators to bring cloud connectivity and intelligence to the IoT edge.
- Learn how to use AWS IoT Device Software to connect your IoT devices and operate them at the edge
- Understand what solutions are available to help you get to quickly market and build solutions for industrial, consumer, and commercial use cases
- Discover how you can quickly get started with AWS IoT Greengrass Solution Accelerators
Who Should Attend?
IoT Developers, Embedded Developers, IT Managers, IoT Architects
- Gavin Adams, Sr. IoT Specialist SA, AWS
- Richard Kang, Sr. Specialist SA, IoT, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.