Broadcast Date: March 23, 2021
In today’s manufacturing industry, production line shutdowns due to missed defects or quality inconsistencies can result in millions of dollars of cost overruns and lost revenue each year. Quality assurance in industrial processes typically requires human inspection, which can be costly, slow, and difficult to scale. In this tech talk, we will introduce Amazon Lookout for Vision, which allows you to automate visual inspection with CV for processes like quality control and defect assessment, with no machine learning experience required.
- Learn how Lookout for Vision can scale across multiple production lines, inspection points, and defect types by building custom models to your use case
- Learn how to get started quickly by providing as few as 30 images for the process you want to visually inspect
- Learn how Amazon Lookout for Vision continually improves, resulting in higher accuracy and improved performance
Who Should Attend?
VP Operations, Plant Managers, Quality Managers, CTO, Developers
- Anant Patel, Sr. Program Manager, AWS
- Shreyas Subramanian, Prin. AI/ML Specialist Solutions Architect, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.