Continuous Integration (CI) is a cornerstone practice in building and running continuous delivery pipelines. It is the process by which multiple developers working on the same codebase regularly combine their changes to ensure they are compatible. However engineering your CI practice for automation and scale in the enterprise with distributed development teams can be a challenge to get right.
This whitepaper will explore the underlying systems and architecture required, best-practices, and tools that can help you effectively scale CI to deliver better features to customers faster.
Read this whitepaper to learn how to:
- Engineer an enterprise-grade Continuous Integration system to streamline development across multiple development teams and delivery pipelines
- Apply standards and governance as guardrails to enable teams to operate independently
- Get started and what tools are available from AWS and partners in AWS Marketplace to help ensure success
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.