June 14 | 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM PT
Building with Amazon DocumentDB (with MongoDB Compatibility)
Learn how to build and run applications with Amazon DocumentDB. We will cover options for connecting to your Amazon DocumentDB cluster, discuss best practices for using DocumentDB, and how to migrate data into DocumentDB.
- Receive an introduction to Amazon DocumentDB including why Document Databases, use cases, differences between DocumentDB and traditional databases, and challenges scaling traditional databases.
- See real world demonstrations creating DocumentDB clusters, scaling clusters, monitoring key metrics and best practices.
- Understand how to migrate data into Amazon DocumentDB.
Who Should Attend?
Development Teams, Engineers, and Architects who want to learn how to build applications that use Amazon DocumentDB, Customers facing end of life support for their MongoDB 3.6 clusters.
- Karthik Vijayraghavan, Senior Solutions Architect, AWS
- Ryan Thurston, Senior Business Development Manager, AWS
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Register for the webinar
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.