AWS Wavelength and Verizon 5G Edge – Twitch Series
Explore how your application can benefit from 5G and Edge Computing
Join us for a biweekly Twitch series and meet experts from AWS and Verizon. We will help you determine whether your application can benefit from moving to AWS Wavelength, and if it does, we can help you get started. View each episode below, with new recordings added after each episode is aired.
- Fundamentals of Containers on AWS Wavelength May 11, 1-2:30PM PST
- Advanced Architectures on AWS Wavelength June 8, 1-2:30PM PST
- The future of Video Broadcasting at the edge June 22, 1-2:30PM PST
- Video Contribution, Distribution and Streaming July 6, 1-2:30PM PST
• Learn how Wavelength Zones provide the same AWS infrastructure, AWS services, APIs, and tools you are familiar with – now as part of Verizon’s 5G Network.
• Learn about typical use cases that can benefit from being deployed on Wavelength Zones.
• Learn best practices in application architecture so that only the most latency sensitive components of your application are deployed on Wavelength Zones.
Who Should Attend:
Innovation teams, Head of R&D, Head of Technology, Head of Engineering, Head of Products (Mobile) Application Developers from ISVs in M&E, Automotive, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Retail industries.