Join us for the inaugural session of IMAGINE: The Future of Education, a series of conversations with (and for) education leaders who are adapting and thriving in our new normal.
If your higher education institution currently uses PeopleSoft on premises, join us to explore how migration could impact you.
Join Illinois State University (ISU) as they explain how they modernized their PeopleSoft usage by migrating to the cloud. By moving to cloud infrastructure, ISU realized immediate benefits such as high levels of availability, scalability, and cost savings. Working with ERPA, ISU developed a strategy and executed the migration of their Student Information System (SIS) and HR payroll system to Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud.
Join this session to
• Discover common pain points and challenges when using PeopleSoft on premises
• Get common questions about migration strategy and process answered
• Explore benefits of using cloud infrastructure for your SIS
We designed this webinar for IT leaders at higher education institutions using Oracle PeopleSoft who want to explore migration to the cloud.
- William Todd Smoak, Executive Director, Technology Solutions, Illinois State University
- Dr. Gary Somers, PhD, Senior Client Executive, ERPA
- Moderator: Greg Ritter, Business Development Manager for Higher Education, AWS