About the webinar
See how hybrid disaster recovery can ensure your organization maintains business continuity and minimizes downtime in the event of a disruptor. Learn about how Florida State University (FSU) approached their disaster recovery initiative, prioritized their application business systems, and aligned the solution to their mission objectives. Hear about the overall techniques APN Consulting Partner Enquizit used to provide continuous replication of FSU’s on-premise systems into AWS.
In this webinar, Enquizit will discuss:
- How cloud technologies can modernize your disaster recovery strategy
- How a hybrid disaster recovery model can greatly benefit your organization
- How cloud technologies can improve Recovery Point Objective (RPO) & Recovery Time Objective (RTO) targets.
- Enquizit’s unique approach to DRaaS leverages AWS artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Chuck Kemeny, Director of Shared Infrastructure, Florida State University
- Breeze Howard, Assistant Director, Linux Enterprise Applications and Systems, Florida State University
- Mary Stephenson, Director, Shared Infrastructure, Florida State University
- Asim Iqbal, VP Solution Architecture, Enquizit
- Dana Doten, Sr. Cloud Architect, Enquizit
- Darren Thompson, Technical Project Manager, Enquizit
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Register for the On-Demand Webinar
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.