Remote and hybrid work facilitation is accelerating. For those in media & entertainment and gaming, the challenge is to enable game coders, designers, artists, testers, and others to work remotely with similar—or better—performance than in an in-office environment. Teradici and Amazon Web Services (AWS) offer a virtual experience that feels like all the computing is happening next to you, allowing the freedom to work from anywhere.
Join the webinar to hear how media companies Teradici and Six Nines offer high performance computing that supports color accuracy, version control, low latency, and more for graphically intense applications.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Leverage PCoIP protocol, ensuring that studios have 100% secure control of their IP, with all data managed in the cloud
- Increase time to production with high compute power and access to needed storage
- Reduce the need for bandwidth using auto-offload to encrypt pixels on the remote GPU and send only the changed pixels back to the user
- Jack Wenzinger, Content Production, Global Lead, AWS
- Dave Moore, Director of Strategic Alliances, Teradici
- Ernest Mueller, Director of Engineering, Product, Six Nines
Who should attend?
CTOs, CIOs, CISOs, VPs of IT, IT Managers, IT Directors, IT Supervisors, C-Level or LOB Managers (CEOs, CMOs, COOs, VPs of X, LOB Directors), Game designers, Artists