Exploring Edge Computing Benefits for the Retail Industry
Retailers are constantly driving new experiences to compete in a global market where societal trends and consumer behavior have been changing rapidly. This necessitates agile supply chains, personalized customer experiences, and flexible delivery and consumption models.
With its on-demand capability, flexible deployment, and fit with AI/ML and AR technologies, the mobile edge can be a significant tool in retailers’ toolkits to adapt to new markets. This brief will focus on how retailers can use mobile edge computing. For CIOs, technologists, and business executives at retailers, we can provide:
- An overview of mobile edge computing, its general benefits, and trends
- Promising use cases for edge technology in the retail industry
- Concrete set of steps to get started
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.