Exploring Edge Computing Benefits for the Manufacturing Industry
Ongoing geopolitical events and health crises are validating the importance of agile and scalable manufacturing practices. Traditional practices like lean operations, just-in-time (JIT) manufacturing and Six Sigma have previously been employed, but companies are always looking to disruptive technologies, such as digital transformation, automation, robotics, IoT and use of AI/ML, to power their next wave of performance improvements.
Public and private 5G with mobile edge computing intersects with and enables these disruptive technologies that remain critical for manufacturers everywhere. This brief is for CIOs, technologists, and business executives who would like to learn how manufactures can use mobile edge computing.
- Understand the benefits of mobile edge computing, trends, and what the edge can offer.
- Learn from customer use cases for edge technology in the manufacturing industry.
- Learn how to get started.
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.