A Must-Read for Healthcare CIOs Embarking on a Digital Transformation Journey
If you’re a healthcare provider CIO, there’s a good chance you’re considering an investment in digital health platforms (DHPs) to better manage costs, understand patient populations, gain critical insights from data, and increasingly personalize the healthcare experience. According to Gartner, “by 2024, healthcare providers that have adopted a DHP approach will outpace competition and partners by 80% in the speed of digital transformation and new feature implementation.” But, making an investment in a DHP solution requires significant considerations.
To aide CIOs in their decision-making process, Gartner published its Market Guide for Digital Health Platform for Healthcare Providers to explore key sector trends, identify necessary platform capabilities, and dive deep into the benefits DHPs can bring to your organization and digital transformation journey.
Download this report to:
- Learn about the industry segment for DHP-enabling technologies, and develop a point of view that can be shared among IT professionals, business leaders, and developers shifting from monolithic IT to a digital health platform architecture
- Understand the Gartner DHP reference architecture
- Identify capabilities and vendors best-suited for your digital transformation journey
- Plan for the future with Gartner recommendations and considerations for healthcare CIOs seeking to advance healthcare digital transformation and innovation.
Market Guide for Digital Health Platform for Healthcare Providers, By Pooja Singh, Seth Feder, Mike Jones, Andrew Meyer, Published 11 October 2021
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.