Many organizations begin their modernization journey by migrating to the cloud, but miss out on the full value of the cloud by not taking advantage of modern processes like DevOps, or technologies like serverless or containers. In this paper, IDC evaluates the current state of the market, and how modernization impacts architectural patterns, operational models, and software delivery processes in the enterprise. With a deep dive into Expedia's cloud experience, IDC explores the business imperatives that drove their decision to modernize and the role that a modular architecture has had in dramatically improving their ability to test and deliver new features faster.
In this paper, you’ll learn:
- The ways that a modular architecture can impact your business. Learn how architecture can improve your time to market, improve agility, and enable end-to-end security.
- The steps to take in modernizing. Learn how and when to acquire new skills, analyze your existing portfolio, and accelerate your software delivery life cycle, and more.
- Lessons from Expedia’s modernization experience. Learn how modularity enabled Expedia to reuse common components across teams, run AB tests at scale, and more.
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Download the paper:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.