AWS Named a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Database Management Systems
Customers are increasingly migrating from legacy on-premises databases to purpose-built cloud databases because of the performance, scalability, availability, and cost benefits that cloud databases provide. In Gartner's first vendor evaluation covering cloud database management systems (cloud DBMS, or "CDBMS"), AWS is named a Leader with the highest score in Ability to Execute among the 16 vendors evaluated. In this report, which covers AWS database and analytics services, discover why Gartner positioned AWS as a leader and dive deep into the benefits that cloud services can bring to your organization.
Learn how to:
- Understand the cloud DBMS market segment and develop a point of view that can be shared among IT professionals, business leaders, and developers from cloud-native startups to large-scale enterprises seeking cloud migration.
- Assess the strengths and cautions of cloud database providers with detailed and updated descriptions for each vendor.
- Plan for the future with recommendations and considerations for cloud DBMS strategies in development or ready for expansion.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Cloud Database Management Systems, Donald Feinberg, Merv Adrian, Rick Greenwald, Adam Ronthal, Henry Cook, 23 November 2020. This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from AWS. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Download the paper:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.