Cloud adoption continues to increase as agile development, rapid deployment, and unlimited scale become the new normal for customers of all industries, sizes, and geographies. In Gartner's first vendor evaluation covering both cloud infrastructure and platform services (IaaS & PaaS, or "CIPS"), AWS is evaluated as a Leader with the highest score in both axes of measurement, Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision. In this report, discover why Gartner positioned AWS as a Leader, learn how a Leader in this category is defined, and dive deep into the benefits that public cloud can bring to your organization.
Read the report to:
- Understand the cloud IaaS + PaaS market segment and develop a point of view that can be shared among IT professionals, business leaders, and developers from cloud-native startups to large-scale enterprises seeking cloud migration.
- Assess the strengths and cautions of public cloud providers with detailed and updated descriptions for each vendor.
- Plan for the future with recommendations and considerations for cloud strategies in development or ready for expansion.
And use the report as an essential primer when assessing cloud service providers as the market segment continues to evolve.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Services, Raj Bala, Bob Gill, Dennis Smith, David Wright, Kevin Ji, 1 September 2020. This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from AWS. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Read Gartner report:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.