Tools and strategies for live sports streaming workflows
As over-the-top (OTT) video and direct-to-consumer (D2C) services capture more and more attention, live sports offer a unique opportunity to build and engage global audiences and cultivate content-hungry fan communities. Cloud services and solutions from AWS and partners simplify the process of architecting and deploying OTT video and provide the foundation for exceptional fan experiences.
This white paper explains the cloud services that comprise the core of a live sports streaming workflow and illustrates best practices to set up a flexible, efficient, scalable sports video offering.
Download the white paper to learn:
- The essential components of cloud-based live sports infrastructure, from contribution through distribution
- How to minimize latency across the video workflow
- Best practices for resilient video architectures and dependable content delivery
- Techniques to maximize video quality across different viewing devices and networks
- Solutions for end-to-end content protection and security