Join us for Dev Day in Seattle!
Thank you for your interest in this event. Registration is now closed.
Thank you for registering! You will receive an email confirmation shortly.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Thank you! You have been added to the wait list. We will notify you via email if a spot opens up.
Looking to network with fellow data scientists and application developers while exploring machine learning, containers, and cloud computing with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and SAP?
Join us at AWS DevDay to get hands-on experience learning how different technologies from AWS and SAP integrate and work together to create a custom machine learning solution.
Join this full-day workshop to get access to tools, learning materials, network with experts from AWS, SAP, and WomeninBigData.org.
In this hands-on workshop, you will get the opportunity to learn how to:
- Quickly train your TensorFlow models using Amazon SageMaker using the Iris classification dataset
- Deploy Docker images in Amazon Elastic Container Registry
- Create an AWS Fargate container cluster in Amazon Elastic Container Service
- Use SAP HANA External Machine Learning Library (EML) functionality
Who Should Attend?
This event is ideal for data engineers, data scientists, and application developers from all experience levels who want to dive deeper into highly technical hands on training and content around machine learning, AWS, and SAP.
What Do I Need?
- Bring your laptop and power supply
- Make sure you have an active AWS account before the event (the account full activation can take up to 24 hours)
- As a participant you'll receive credits towards an AWS environment loaded with the required tools and services
- Wi-Fi will be provided
|8:30 AM - 9:00 AM||Registration|
|9:00 AM – 9:45 AM||Introduction and setup|
|9:45 AM - 12:00 PM||Hands-on workshop|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Lunch and guest speaker|
|1:00 PM – 3:00 PM||Hands-on workshop (continued)
|3:00 PM – 4:30 PM||Optional networking and Q&A session|