Watch On-Demand Webinar:
Best Practices for Recovery in the Cloud
Is your organization prepared to handle and recover from potential disasters that can impact your systems? Whether from natural disasters, technical failures, or human actions, it is important that your systems are resilient, performing their intended functions correctly and consistently. Resiliency is a shared responsibility between AWS and customers, and it is important to understand how Disaster Recovery and Availability operate under this shared model. Utilizing AWS Well-Architected best practices, learn how to plan for, design, and implement architectures on AWS that meet the disaster recovery objectives for your business.
Length: 60 minutes
• Defining what constitutes a disaster for your organization, and incorporating a disaster recovery plan as a subset of your business continuity plan
• What makes disaster recovery different in the cloud
• Well-Architected best practices for planning and testing disaster recovery of systems deployed on AWS
• Approaches to mitigate risks and meet Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)
Who Should Watch: Business leaders and those in technology roles, such as chief technology officers (CTOs), architects, developers, and operations team members.
• Alex Livingstone, Practice Lead Cloud Operations, AWS Enterprise Support
• Seth Eliot, Principal Reliability Solutions Architect, AWS Well-Architected