SaaS software and cloud adoption continue to increase as agile development, rapid deployment, procurement productivity, and limitless scale become the new standard for customers across industries and geographies. Forrester’s Marketplaces for SaaS Sourcing report provides insights for software buyers and technology leaders to identify the right partner for SaaS sourcing needs.
AWS Marketplace was differentiated in buyer interface, contract terms, AI and automation, roadmap, and [go-to] market approach. Read this report to learn about Forrester’s evaluation criteria, discover why AWS Marketplace was positioned as a leader and how they are “well suited to procurement and IT.”
Read the report to:
- Identify the SaaS marketplace attributes most relevant to the needs of your organization, helping you unlock growth and development opportunities
- Understand SaaS cloud marketplaces landscape and emerging trends
Evaluate the strengths of SaaS marketplace providers across the evaluation criteria, such as buyer interface, transacting, contract terms, roadmap, and due diligence and assurance
This report acts as a primer when assessing cloud SaaS marketplaces as the landscape innovates and evolves to meet customer needs. Download now.
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.