AI-driven Reservoir Management through Streamlined Opportunity Identification & Ranking in the AWS Cloud
In this webinar, learn how to streamline opportunity identification for field development planning, maximizing return on capital investments, shortening decision cycles, and lowering risks. We will talk about a movement towards digitalization and automation in reservoir management, and how a fully automated, collaborative cloud-native solution is revolutionizing the way asset teams work by applying advanced computational algorithms, AI, and data mining techniques to multi-disciplinary data. Additionally, they will explain how AWS cloud technologies enable digitalization, automation, and the new way of work.
During this webinar the presenters will cover how the solution:
- Applies an automated, unbiased and systematic approach to opportunity identification.
- Identifies many opportunities in a fraction of the time (largest/most cost effective/least risky ones), allowing more time for vetting of opportunities.
- Integrates multidisciplinary data coherently, managing missing information, using a data-driven approach coupled with geo-engineering constraints.
- Efficiently looks at alternative scenarios by varying initial assumptions.
- Enables multi-disciplinary collaboration by breaking down functional silos.
- Works with the AWS cloud for automation, integration and multidisciplinary collaboration.
Dr. Hamed Darabi, Chief Technology Officer, Quantum Reservoir Impact
Emmanuel Gringarten, Senior Director of Product Management, Emerson
Dmitriy Tishechkin, Prinicipal Partner Technical Lead, AWS