Broadcast Date: April 1, 2020
It’s not easy to set up and manage infrastructure for streaming data pipelines or real-time applications. AWS makes this easy with fully managed Apache Flink and Apache Kafka services. In this webinar, we walk you through a common example to ingest clickstreams into Amazon Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka (Amazon MSK) and process the data using a fully managed Apache Flink application within Amazon Kinesis Data Analytics. We then load results into Amazon S3 and Amazon Elasticsearch Service for further analysis. We also highlight new features for both Apache projects and the AWS services, and include details like networking requirements, connectors used, stream processing semantics, deployment, and best practices.
- Learn how to eliminate the headaches of managing your streaming data infrastructure
- See a real-world example to ingest, transform, and route clickstream data for analytics
- Learn about new features and best practices for running real-time data pipelines and applications
Who Should Attend?
Developers, DevOps Managers and Admins
- Rajeev Chakrabarti, Principal Developer Advocate, AWS
- Eno Thereska, Principal Engineer, AWS Kinesis, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.