Broadcast Date: August 26, 2020
Understanding the costs of your cloud contact center can be challenging. This can be even more overwhelming when considering a move to another cloud contact center provider, due to feature, benefit, and pricing variables. We commissioned Forrester Research Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study on Amazon Connect and examined the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying Amazon Connect in their contact centers. To better understand the benefits, costs, and risks associated this investment, Forrester captured feedback from six companies that migrated from cloud contact centers to Amazon Connect. Join us to learn about the financial impact of working with Amazon Connect, covering benefits, costs, risk, and flexibility. We will guide you through the methodology which uncovered a ROI of 241%, a net present value of $14.4M, and subscription cost savings of 31%.
- Learn how Amazon Connect customers are saving from qualified benefits such as reduced management costs, faster call resolution, and accelerated agent training
- Get techniques to understand your contact center costs that can be used to calculate your return on investment (ROI)
- Learn how to enhance your cloud contact center customer experiences with best practices to increase operating income
Who Should Attend?
Contact Center Leaders, Contact Center Managers, Business Decision Makers, Customer Experience Professionals, Customer Service Managers, IT Executives
- Scott Brown, Director of Productivity Apps, AWS
- Art Schoeller, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Ben Brown, Senior Consultant, Total Economic Impact, Forrester Research
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.