Broadcast Date: March 31, 2020
Migrating to the cloud and setting up operations can be challenging since most companies lack the skills, tools, and time to plan for, coordinate, execute, and optimize both migration and ongoing cloud management. The pressure to move quickly often requires you to look for external help. AWS Managed Services (AMS) provides cloud operation services and accelerates migrations at scale to help you navigate the digital transformation process from planning through ongoing operations. AWS recently commissioned Forrester to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study, examining the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises might realize by working with AWS Managed Services. Join us to learn about the Forrester framework to evaluate the financial impact of working with AWS Managed Services covering benefits, costs, risk, and flexibility. We will guide you through the methodology used to derive the study results which uncovered a ROI of 243%, a net present value of $7.7M, and a benefits present value of $10.8M.
- Learn how AWS Customer Enablement services augment your team’s cloud skills and how AWS Managed Services provides cloud operations services and accelerates migrations at scale
- Learn about the state of enterprise migration and modernization, including the gaps in skills, operations, and budget and how to strategize and plan for day 2 operations when moving to the cloud
- Understand the ROI your organization could expect from an investment in AWS Managed Services
Who Should Attend?
CIOs, CISCOs, VP Operations, IT Leaders, Business Unit Leaders
- Michael Eshoo, Senior Manager, AWS
- Dave Bartoletti, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester Featured Speaker
- Julia Fadzeyeva, TEI Consultant, Forrester Featured Speaker
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.