Broadcast Date: April 25, 2019
Developers are increasingly looking to modernize their .NET applications on AWS, using the AWS development tools for .NET to quickly get started and manage their applications. Join us for this fireside chat where AWS Technical Evangelist, Steve Roberts, and Norm Johanson, Senior Developer on the AWS .NET SDKs and Tools team, dive deep and demonstrate the latest updates to the AWS SDK and tools for .NET to make development for .NET developers even easier and more powerful and productive.
- Explore the AWS Toolkit for Visual Studio
- Learn how to modernize .NET applications on AWS
- Learn about all the latest capabilities with a deep dive into the newest features added to the toolkit
Who Should Attend?
.NET Developers, Tech Leads, Architects
- Steve Roberts, Sr. Technical Evangelist, AWS
- Norm Johanson, Sr. Software Development Engineer, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.