Broadcast Date: March 28, 2019
Traditional desktop delivery has been a thorn in the side of business for many years. While many businesses have experimented with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), they never came to fruition due to cost and complexity of on-premises infrastructure. Amazon WorkSpaces helps simplify how you deliver high performance, secure desktops for your end users using a cloud first approach. Join our Fireside Chat to hear from Enterprise Strategy Group analyst Mark Bowker and Amazon WorkSpaces GM Nathan Thomas about how companies of all sizes and in every industry vertical are using cloud desktops to modernize their desktop delivery strategy.
- Learn how to transform your desktop delivery strategy with cloud desktops
- Learn about Amazon WorkSpaces for secure, managed cloud desktops
- Learn best practices for improving security of employee laptops and desktops
Who Should Attend?
IT Directors, Enterprise Architects, Desktop Admins, Desktop Application Owners
- Nathan Thomas, General Manager, Amazon WorkSpaces, AWS
- Mark Bowker, Sr. Analyst, ESG
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.