Broadcast Date: February 20, 2019
DevOps is currently one of the most sought after engineering models. For this tech talk, we'll have a conversation with Ken Exner, Amazon's General Manager of Developer Tools, to hear Amazon’s DevOps transformation journey. He will talk about Amazon’s latest practices and tools that support its current DevOps model. He'll also share lessons we learned and explain how we achieved better speed, agility and reliability in our software development. Finally, he'll provide details of the deployment processes, and present an overview of the tools we’ve created for AWS customers delivering software on AWS.
- Learn how Amazon made design and operational changes to embrace a DevOps culture
- Learn about the best practices for a successful DevOps transformation
- Understand how AWS's CI/CD tooling can be leveraged to implement Amazon's practices
Who Should Attend?
Software Developers, Application Developers, Software Architects, Software Development Managers, Engineering Managers, DevOps Leads, DevOps Consultants
- Ken Exner, General Manager of Developer Tools, AWS
- Aaron Schwam, Product Marketing Lead, AWS Developer Tools
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.