Broadcast Date: August 25, 2022, 2022
In this episode you will learn how to leverage the centralized governance features of AWS Organizations to apply guardrails and security tooling across your multi-account environment.
- Learn how AWS services can be deployed centrally
- Learn how to organize your security tooling
- Learn how to applying guardrails for your multi-account environment
Who Should Attend?
Cloud Architect, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- Balaji Palanisamy, Principal AWS Identity Services
- Alex Torres, Senior SA - Cloud Foundations
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Download the Slide Deck
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.