Broadcast Date: April 2, 2020
Enterprises are increasingly undertaking complex journeys of transformation, migration, and modernization. These three often go hand-in-hand, yet can be misunderstood at times. Dive deeper into the aspects and intents of these to lead your organization's business transformation initiatives.
- Understand the scope and intent of transformation, migration, and modernization
- Understand the pathways applied to each of them
- Learn a few patterns you could apply to get started
Who Should Attend?
CXOs, Vice Presidents / Directors of IT, Business Transformation Leads, Business Innovation Leader, Infrastructure, Business Application Portfolio Owners, Organization Change Leaders
- Kalpan Raval, Sr Product Manager, Enterprise Migrations, AWS
- Ajit Zadgaonkar, Technical Leader, Enterprise Modernizations, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.