Broadcast Date: November 19, 2018
DevOps is a powerful movement that can help enterprises speed up their rate of innovation. But many large organizations struggle to implement DevOps at scale because of conflicts (real and perceived) with existing IT processes. "Enterprise DevOps" is the convergence of the speed and agility from modern development processes with the governance, security, and compliance control from traditional IT operations processes. In this tech talk, we'll teach you how to convert the knowledge from subject matter experts across your business into automated DevOps guardrails to create the positive feedback loop we call "patterns of efficiency". Our experts will share actionable advice for leaders from IT as well as Finance, Compliance, and Security departments. Join us and learn how to implement "Enterprise DevOps" in your organization through building a culture of inclusion, common sense, and continuous improvement.
- See specific "patterns of efficiency" being used by the most advanced AWS customers
- Hear actionable advice from our DevOps experts for creating inclusive partnerships across departments
- Learn which new AWS services and management tools can make your "Enterprise DevOps" initiative more successful
Who Should Attend?
Business leaders from IT, Security, Finance, and Compliance departments who care about helping their organization drive faster, more responsible innovation
- Ajit Zadgaonkar, Global DevOps Practice Leader, AWS
- Mike Eshoo, Global AWS Managed Services Leader, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.