Broadcast Date: August 26, 2020
The AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK) is an open source software development framework to model and provision your cloud application resources using familiar programming languages. CDK consists of three major parts: a core framework for modeling reusable infrastructure components, a command line interface for deploying CDK applications, and the AWS Construct Library, a series of high-level components that preconfigure cloud resources with proven defaults. During this tech talk, you will learn about CDK Pipelines: a construct library that makes it easy to set up continuous delivery pipelines for your CDK applications. Through a live demo, you’ll learn how to leverage AWS CDK and AWS CodePipeline, AWS’ fully managed continuous delivery service that enables pipeline automation, to efficiently construct standardized workflows that will enable your teams to utilize infrastructure as code (IaC) practices. Additionally, you’ll learn how to build and deploy CDK templates that facilitate standardized testing, security, and build processes.
- Learn how to use AWS CDK and AWS CodePipeline to build and deploy a library of custom constructs that will enable your teams to programmatically create new workflows that are feature rich and support standardized build and deployment practices
- Learn what it means to continuously deploy application infrastructure using continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) principles
- Learn how to use AWS CDK to implement rigor, standards, and approval gates into your teams’ development life cycle
Who Should Attend?
- Christian Weber, Developer Advocate, DevTools, AWS
- Eric Beard, Software Development Manager, AWS SDKs and Tools, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.